Reubro is Expanding! At the moment we require additional talent in the form of an experienced Iphone Developer.
Desired Experience: 1 to 5 Yrs
Qualification: The candidate must have a graduate degree in BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc-CS
No. of Vacancies: 2
Designation: Programmer/Sr. Programmer/Team Lead
• Application development experience on Smartphones with expertise in the following platform/programming language: IOS SDKs (iPhone and iPad) and Objective-C
• Experience using mobile platform programming environments such as XCode(IOS)
• Experience in using testing and conformance frameworks for IOS
• Experience using Web Services and Data parsing using XML,JSON etc
• Experience developing applications using multi-client development platforms such as Phonegap and Titanium a strong plus
• Core knowledge about iPhone and its features
• Knowledge about 'Apple Developer programs' and iPhone SDK .
• Knowledge of architecture principles for mobile applications
• Familiar with Mac environment
• Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and its concepts
• Strong knowledge in SQL queries and RDBMS
• Knowledge in MVC architecture
• Need to be a Self Starter able to work in a fast paced environment .
• Should have developed atleast 2 mid size applications and published in the App Store
Responsibilities in Brief:
• Preparation of proposals and work flow process of projects assigned.
• Responsible & Accountable for on time delivery of projects as per client specifications.
• Code, Test and Troubleshoot Programs Utilizing the Appropriate Hardware, Database, and Programming Technology.
• Coordinate with the testing team for analysis on bugs and errors once the project is complete and rectification of the same.
• Maintain an information database and programming documentation for ready reference on the projects being handled.
• Ensure proper backups are maintained on project files by coordinating with the network team.
• Ensuring good coding practices are followed
• Drives continuous improvement in project deliveries and individual / team performance.
Decent Communication Skills (Verbal & Written) Comprehension Ability A strong desire to learn and deliver high quality software A "get it done" attitude
Candidates interested in exploring this opportunity kindly email your particulars to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Reach Reubro: Root Map
Near South Overbridge
Cochin - 682016, Kerala
ph 0484 2357256
Contact Person: Philip Abraham